GMAT 2021 exam is conducted to offer admission into MBA courses in India and Foreign countries. Graduation Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) will be organized by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). This exam is conducted by multiple times in a year to take the exam more than 5 times in a particular year with each test being 16 days apart. GMAT is a national level exam which is conducted across 600 centres in 114 countries around the world. Candidates can check the basic details regarding GMAT 2021 such as application form, its fee, eligibility criteria, and much more from this article.
GMAT 2021 Notification
The details regarding the GMAT 2021 Notification are:
- GMAT Notification will release in online mode.
- The notification PDF will include all the details regarding the GMAT Exam.
GMAT 2021 Dates
GMAT 2021 examination is conducted multiple times in a year. Exam conducting authority has not set any specify datesfor the examination. Candidates will be provided the facility to choose exam datesat the time of registration as per their choice. Candidates can registerfor the exam through the year in online mode.
GMAT 2021 Application form
Candidates can check the important details regarding GMAT Application Form from the below given points:
- GMAT 2021 Application Form will be available throughout the year.
- Candidates can apply for the examination via online mode.
- Candidates have to choose the examination schedule on the basis of exam dates while filling the application form.
- Also, Candidates have to enter their name, email ID, & password while registration for the exam.
- Candidates must fill all the asked details correctly & completely. Any kind of Incomplete or incorrect information in the application form will not be accepted.
- At last, candidates must print the duly filled application form for further use.
After filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee which is US $ 250 (Rs. 17027.50). GMAT 2021 Application Fee can be paid via online mode as well as offline mode.
- In online mode, the application fee can be paid using credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Candidates can pay the fee in offline mode through cashier checks or money checks method.
GMAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the GMAT 2021 Eligibility before filling the application form of the examination:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or University to be eligible for the examination.
- Number of attempts: Candidates can attempt for more than 5 timesin one yearto be eligible for the examination.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 years or more to apply for GMAT 2021.
- In case, candidate will score 800, he/ she must wait 5 years to take examination again.
GMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the following details regarding GMAT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: Online mode i.e. Computer Based Test
- Time Duration: 300 minutes i.e. 5 hours.
- Total Marks: Total 800 marks.
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
Given below is the GMAT 2021 section-wise distribution of questions.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time (minutes)||Score Range|
|Analytical writing assessment||1||30||0 to 6 (in 0.5 increment)|
|Integrated Reasoning||12||30||1 to 8 (in 1 point increment)|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31||62||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
|Verbal Reasoning||36||65||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
GMAT 2021 Syllabus
The whole Syllabus of GMAT 2021 exam is divided in 4 sections. The whole paper is divided in following sections- Analytical writing assessment, quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, and integrated reasoning.
In second section, integrated reasoning includes questions like graphic, interpretations, two-part analysis, table analysis, multi-source reasoning etc. Third section mainly includes questions from quantitative section. The fourth section includes verbal section. It will consist of topics as reading comprehension & critical reasoning.
Candidates are advised to solve some questions from verbal ability as nouns, adjectives, modifier, adjectives, and much more.
Given below are some tips & tricks that candidate can follow for the better GMAT examination:
- Check the complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Prepare a proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Solve previous year questions, mock test & other question paper.
- Take healthy & nutritious food along with proper sleep.
GMAT Exam Centres
The GMAT 2021 Exam will held in various cities as Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Dehradun, Guwahati, Patna, Mysore, Mohali, Kolkata, Ranchi, Noida, Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Trivandrum, Patiala, Cochin, Tiruchillapalli, Indore, Pune, Coimbatore, Nagpur, and Vellore.
GMAT 2021 Admit Card
The GMAT 2021 Confirmation Letter include all the details such as candidate’s name, date & time, exam centre, etc. Candidates can check all the important details from the confirmation letter. The exam conducting authority will not send any GMAT 2021 admit card to the candidates.
Confirmation letter will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates must take confirmation letter with one valid ID proof at the test centre. Candidates can download the admit card via online mode. Candidate must print the confirmation letter for future use.
GMAT 2021 Result
GMAT Result will be made available after few weeks of the examination. The result can be checked via online mode. Authority will not send score card/ result via offline mode as post or courier.
Candidates can check score card by login using their login credentials such as mail ID & password received from the exam conducting authority. Result will contain all the details like last 5 years score report & assessment scores.
GMAT 2021 Admission
GMAT Admission process varies as per the institutions accepting exam scores. The admission process is supposed to start after the result declaration. Admission will be given to candidates on the basis of candidate’s scores.
The final admission is based on various factors like statement of purpose, application form or final interview rounds. The scores will be sent to the universities/ b-school selected by universities.
Documents Required for Admission
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheets
- Passing Certificates
- GMAT Score Card
- Migration/ Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- ID Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
Entrancegyan: In case of any doubts regarding the GMAT Exam, you may ask us in the comments section.